HIP HOP BY POETIK ELISE


Band website hosting

Friday, March 26, 2010

FASHION FRIDAY FOR WOMAN!

I will not post another woman today cause I think she's the most fierce in the industry...Kanye posted a few more dynamic pics of her on his new site www.kanyewest.com
Oh I didn't think she needed an introduction but to those who are lost its Grace Jones Bitch!
LB IN PATENE LEATHER...NIIIIIIICE!
hello kitty judith leiber ...Who doesnt like hello kitty??? Okay somebody probably don't but she been around for years from 3 years old , 13 years old til mid 30's woman can find common ground when it comes to kitty items...she rocks!
Crystal lucky dice also come with a leather case by Swarovski
I DONT KNOW IF ITS RARE BUT I LOVE DICE...I GUESS CAUSE OF MY WAY OF THINKING, ITS THE SYMBOL OF INFINITE POSSIBILITY AND PROBABILITY!

No comments:

Post a Comment