HIP HOP BY POETIK ELISE


Band website hosting

Monday, March 29, 2010

INTRODUCING THE ROBOT??????

HAS ANYONE HEARD THIS TRACK YET??? ITS REAL TALK, EVERYBODY IS MOVING AS IF THEY ARE PROGRAMMED ROBOT OR COULD IT BE THAT THIS CONCEPT IS GETTING PEOPLE COMFORTABLE WITH THE IDEA OF BEING REPLACED BY ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE! AS YOU LOOK @ THE REST OF THESE PHOTOS PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT ART IMITATES REAL LIFE AND I ALWAYS PAY ATTENTION TO ARTIST AND WHAT IS BEING EXPRESSED @ GIVEN TIMES!
I HAVE BEEN NOTICING FOR QUITE AWHILE THE INTRODUCTION OF THE ROBOT, HALF MAN/HALF ROBOT..HMMMMMMMM?????? I LIKE THIS WOMAN VOICE (VERY SOULFUL) SO REGARDLESS OF THE ALBUM COVER I APPRECIATE HER MUSIC...but one cant help but to take notice of this concept...CHECK THE REST OF THESE PICS!
ANOTHER PIC THAT MAKE YOU GO HMMMMMMM...ITS MODERN ART BUT WHY CANT WE LEAVE THE BUILT IN CONNECTION TO THE COMPUTER?


MORE ROBOTS!
















Some may say awe its just the trend right now and that can well be the case but explain the creation of these new age friends and the heavy marketing outside of music????? I hope we don't hang ourselves with technology, bringing something to life only to later destroy us, I mean seriously the evidence is in your day to day activity if your paying attention!









I HOPE THIS IS NOT WHAT THE FUTURE IS LOOKING LIKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment