HIP HOP BY POETIK ELISE


Band website hosting

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

PICTURES AND POETRY (HATS)






















HATS (Copywritten2004)

He use it to block away the day of solicit

He wears it to get his money right

He wears it for the thug style fitted caps sometimes fit to tight...

He looks good in it Mr. suave go ahead and wear that hat... its all right... Take it off to greet me/ so he must consider me a lady... Its funny how its amaze me on how gracefully you throw it on... The people weep for Jesus/ for them/ he wore a crown of thorns...I met a man from Africa who knew how to grow corn...he worked hard from dusk til dawn...no brim to cover his eyes...no brim to cover true identity...need to talk of the extremity if I can't see your face because of your strong taste for hats...covering up your god given energy...its deep like density...when did you need a kufi to speak brotherly... There's another hat you refuse to wear and sometimes it makes me scared to intertwine...durags on top of his head while he's doing time... she wears her hats well too...under her hat she sneakily check mens shoes...her style is show me the money for proof cause truth is she needs her hair done and she thinks its no fun to walk around with you if your broke... The many hats I seen from coast to coast...trucker cap for the down south cats...excuse me shorty...I look under my hat...oh sorry/pardon me maam...as he walks away in his tam thinking he's something like a pimp...but can't go to far in his hometown, afraid he may get lynched...

and I pinch myself when I see celebs cover their whole entire face...in a familiar place...wrong person step to them afraid they may catch a case...and to those who gone I say may they rest on from not wearing that hat in that bikers race... She leaves the club with a hat made of lace...as she pace with a cigarette waiting for her ride...she didn't realize what lies and who hides under the drivers hat... Matter of fact it was a set up and well planned attack, to take from a rich girl anything that they lacked I often observe the many hats the many hats that stay attached. Cant see my pastor talk as she takes her seat in front of me Christian and high siddity... don't know about the chaos going on in her community, dont care nothing for the inner city kids cause last year she got robbed and they smashed a couple of ribs... nasty attitude pass the basket, I ain't got no money to give

He dont want to wear his barrah today, as he pray that he don't get called to go to war

then you got the damn Ku Klux Klan white cone easily can confuse them with the pope but I keep the faith I keep hope alive as I see the many faces that hide under the hats the many hats that stay attached..My man laughs at my shower cap I get dress to go to the laundry mat to witness Mexicans wear cowboy hats split second turn my back, a man with a skully cap pulls out a Mach everywhere I go seems like a trap I tell you the many hats the many hats that stay attached if your black chances are your life is a wrap while evil eyes does his normal pat under his police hat walk good said the dread under his green/gold and black proud of my Cuban nationality facts Panama roots stars red and blue light skin crew or blue black with tight curls but they crown me nigga naps in a soul survivors world searching for truth Fast food visit cant even see who serving you spit in your food for being rude do you think I deserve your germs cause of my attitude but shes not really in the mood didn't get to graduate High school, wasnt allowed to throw up her cap close to being a drop out have some kids and relax on the tax payers tax! Man I can tell you the many mishaps I catch under the many hats the many hats that stay attached inherited grandmas piercing eyes so I peep the disguise and just hope we all grow wise, to know theres no need to wear a mask and that is a true fact but we are only human with one day at a time trying to detach from the many hats the many hats that stay attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment