HIP HOP BY POETIK ELISE


Band website hosting

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

PICTURES AND POETRY (BROKEN GLASS AND CRYSTAL PIECES



BROKEN GLASS... CRYSTAL PIECES
by Kamilla Poetik Elise(copywritten 2009)

Hosted strangers with high hopes of happily ever afters
guess my thoughts to some only cause laughter because vision is only for special folks...but
we are pretty much on the same boat...land on the right coast but some choke from sea water...drowning as they lose grip of their innate gift...
the reason for our very existence... a few miles I had to swim...my trip is well worth it, once I finally found my purpose
and though my guardians nurtured me
I was in dying need of a mentor with the same gifts as me
his or her experience will help me break free...I will regain memory of why I am here...
So I seek to connect with the brightest who genuinely care...
wondering why some befriend me just to turn out to become my enemy
how could a soul use the word lover or friend with such selfish and destructful ends...so I look as if it nothing
accused of great sensitivity which obviously brings the harshness out of me but I carry it with integrity cause its genuinely me
cant let my entrance with good intentions to be a soulful entity damage my energy due to a corrupted society
I will push with that same force from within...god given
I will not be thrown in a glass box only to be watched, while questions dance through thoughts...will she suffocate and die or will she grow?
my wisdom come from a real experiences some will never know
good and bad... I have... made my decisions
unafraid to handle a situation
so long I have walked in the known
so off I go living life like its most natural meaning
as I push with force and I drive through sleepless
with broken glass and crystal pieces..




No comments:

Post a Comment