HIP HOP BY POETIK ELISE


Band website hosting

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

PiCS AND POEMS ...MUSIC (copywritten2009)







MUSIC
I can fly, this music takes me high, yes I can fly, this music takes me high,
I'm flying high, so high into the sky...
I'm married to the sound, the beats, the harmony,
the quality of good music...
the soothing, loud, rougher sounds of music...
I listened when it found me
and let me see how important it could be, so we got married!
I work/ it works, we work to make it happen,
I learned all about this angelic sound that I found,
I get high off the tempos, it make me want to use my vocals
and though it was right under my nose, it took a while for me to see its full potential,
it came to my rescue when all others proposed but never came through,
when others left me with the blues...it was music that stayed true...
I hear you everywhere, I hear u when water taps,
when I recite my poetry and they clap,
when the phone rings, when they didn't understand my words,
they hear me clearly when I sing, I have their full attention when we walk into a room,
its like a sweet breeze in the mid afternoon, from your sweet melodic tune...
I can't picture my life without u...tell me who, who could take me to such a level,
you push me to never settle, I want to create cause of u,
want to express my love for god with u, want to sound just like the angels,
With u I'm always in the mood...you make me wanna fly....

No comments:

Post a Comment