HIP HOP BY POETIK ELISE


Band website hosting

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

PICS AND POEMS...TIME & SPACE DECODED © 2009

REALLY DIGGING THESE COLORS...IT POPS BUT ITS MYSTERIOUS...THEN AS IM LOOKING @ IT IM LIKE "WAIT I HAVE A POEM THAT GOES WITH THESE PICS"





TIME AND SPACE ©
When I'm sleep my physical life is in suspension...I have no recollection of time...
I fly free in my mind...
Dreams are free, if I follow these thoughts, I will master my own destiny...
is this thing called time currently my enemy cause I can hardly do half of what's in me...
when I give the wrong things my energy.... 9 to 5 insanity,
When I awake is my surroundings a hologram imitating reality...
counterfeit is everything even my body...
Nothing is by coincidence, so when we first met couldn't help but to try to get into your conscious, Does time exist cause it seems as if its an illusion causing confusion to the spirits we be...
I want to illuminate and escape the lies we see...too much false imagery...I observe this thing called time...
I try to activate the charkas inside to find my shine...
Hoping it dismiss the dark side...but can it be dismissed cause the stars still exist
when there's light...
and we can't see the entire universe at night...
I try to decode life as I write and filter what don't sounds right as I read
I use the ancient old teaching strategy pull information out of me...
reject programmed lessons, telling me to retain it in my memory...
now I'm truly fully loaded as time and space becomes decoded...

No comments:

Post a Comment