HIP HOP BY POETIK ELISE


Band website hosting

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

PICS AND POEMS ...WHY IS IT?









Why it got to be like this?
Lock my brothers up to make it seem like they no longer exist
This world and their values got me kinda pist
Some claim to love music but only listen to hits
And I stay rich with one to many gifts
I don't even know which one to pick
hustlers still messing with bricks, your
life would be amazing if used for positive
Break the chains of negative... turn to the real path of wealthiness...
body, mind and spirit
Why it got to be like this???
Being fake is practiced like religion
who to turn to when life can be so unforgiven?
24 years for a man to be forgiven, an innocent first time felon who haven t hurt a soul
the world can be so cold
living in a matrix full of messed up codes!


SIDE NOTE: I WAS A LITTLE THROWN OFF TODAY CAUSE I READ ABOUT A MAN WHO SPENT 24 YEARS OF HIS LIFE IN PRISON WHO WAS LATER PROVEN INNOCENT THROUGH DNA , UPON HIS RELEASE THE STATE GAVE HIM 1 MILLION DOLLARS AND A DRY ASS SORRY OUR BAD...ITS A LITTLE DISTURBING TO KNOW THAT THIS COULD HAPPEN...I WONDER HOW MANY OTHERS ARE INNOCENT DOING HARD TIME OR MAY EVEN BE PUT TO DEATH???

No comments:

Post a Comment